Sunday, October 10, 2010

1st snow for Christmas

       My card is for Paper Cupcakes Challenge using the theme snowflakes and Christmas.  This is only my 2nd card on my blog.  My friend Cely is pushing me to do challenges and do a blog.  Ok, I'll try.  Cely encouraged me to try and stitch around the image. I punched out 2 snowflakes, used pop-ups for dimension, added a light blue bling to finish it and used a lot of sparkle dots.  I used puff paint for some snow on the tree.  I also used Cely's copic markers.  Thanks Cely.  The image was free from Paper Cupcakes


It is hard to see, but the light blue paper has snow flakes on it.

6 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great and if you win, you must share....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the sewing! Your friend did right to push you, you have talent!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cupcakes, hope to see you next week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card you have created. This is a very pretty layout and you did a wonderful job coloring the image. I am so glad that you played along with us at TMITA this week and hope that you will come back again...we will post a new challenge tomorrow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am glad Cely is encouraging you, because you did such a lovely job! I love love love the stitching around the image and the puff pen on the tree and the sparkle on the ground just lovely. I love the sinlge snowflake. This would make a lovely quilt square. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at Paper Cupcakes!
    Hope to see you next week!
    Nina
    TMITA w Paper Cupakes Blog
    (free digital images)
    Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Cely talked you into playing along with us. You've done a fantastic job with this card and the stitching is a great addition along with the way you've colored the image. Thanks so much for joining us at PCC this week and we really hope to see you back next with another great card. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete